Monday, December 20, 2010

The World is My PLAYGROUND

@Taman Pintar with Mba Piit :-)




Now, I'm stiill a student of mass communication at Sebelas Maret University, Solo.
I'm doing my under graduates thesis...
Yea, 6 SKS... but killing me mentally and physicly...
Hahaha... XD

Everything's nuts when I'm doing my thesis...
I got some problems with my Professor, I try a lot of topics in my thesis...
About "cyber media" but I found it difficult to find some literatures...
If it available, it must be in English... :-(

Then... a lots of idea comes in my stupid brain...
Too many ideas, make me crawzy and confused...
But now, I'm writing about slang language and popular culture in the radio...

Hope I'll get my best result and graduate soon...
Because it takes almost 5 years in the college, I should graduate very soon...
and looking for a job...

But... a lot of things I learn from making my under graduate thesis, about passionate, discipline, and manymore...
I'm totally enjoying my SKRIPSHIT, hahahaha...
Because my world is my playground...

Quiserra..Quiserra.. Whatever will be... will be...

Keep fighting!!!


XoXo
~DianVictory~

No comments:

Post a Comment