Monday, December 20, 2010

Life's a bowl of cherries

Life's a bowl of cherries^^
I always believe to that word...
Sometimes in life, we feel down, stress, and anykind of hurt feelings...
But If we can handle the feelings, choose to laugh rather than being stupid dumbass?
D'oh... because life always kickin' our ass... hahahaha...

Just smile at least, better have a big laugh...
Jajajajaja (Mexican Laugh) XDD

When I'm writing this entries, I'm feeling so down because of some personal problems...
I feel alone, nobody's cares.. nobody's listening...
But problem keep sticking around me...

I try to tell to my self, Honey... Please don't be that horible stuff!!!
Smile, don't ever say "God, I have a big problem", but always say "Problem, I have a BIG GOD".
So don't try to ruin my life, ahihihihi... :p

Easy? Because I choose to. And once again, life is about to choose!




Xoxo
~DianVictory~

No comments:

Post a Comment