Monday, December 20, 2010

Une noveau depart

Olla everyone....
Finally I made my blog account...
Actually, I really have a strong passion about writing art...
But, social network like facebook and twitter has destroying my talent...
Hahaha XD

Now, I got a message from above...
God tell me to use my time more wisely...
That's also means I should write more, like I used to be in the past...

C'mon... Let's breaking the ice... :-)
My name is Dian... I like using my nick name as Dian Victory...
Victory's taken from my idol Choky Sitohang...
The man who own my heart...
Ahahaha...

How can't I'm not adore him, he's just stunning...
Good looking, smart, and very talented of being public speaker....


Oke, this is my new slide...
The one I called Une Belle Cherie (A beautiful girlfriend)
Lets share some extraordinary stories in here...
and keep writing... keep reading too...


Xoxo
~DianVictory~

No comments:

Post a Comment