Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Late Nite and I'm still awake

I walk this empty street on the boulevard on broken dreams, don't know where it goes and i'm the only one and I walk alone... I walk alone and I walk alone


Tuesday, 21 Desember 2010 @ 02.55 am

I'm awake baby, I can't sleep...
You know why?
Cz everytime I try to close my eyes...
I feel pain on my chest...
I can't breath...
This pain is just too real!!!

Why? Why this happens at this time????
When I'm a little steps closer to my dream...
Why God?? WHY?!?!

I know, I shouldn't asked you why...
Cz there's no why in the heart of believers...

Help me escape this horrible time, because everything's belongs to YOU...
I believe in YOU...
So make it easier...
I LOVE YOU MY ALMIGHTY GOD, ALLAH SWT
and I know YOU always listen to my prays^^

No comments:

Post a Comment