Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Graduation Day,,, Yeeeaaayyy!!!


Finally, yeeaaah.. After five years two months struggled for bachelor degree! The first day of December 2011, I officially graduated!


That was a tired day because the last day of november I've did a lot of activities. All of those activities was joined the job fair, job selection test, interview, etc. Most of the job selection held in another city like Yogyakarta and Semarang. Before the graduation day, I did psychotest for Alfamart on Atmajaya University Yogyakarta, and I FAIL, noted! :D

I woke up late on the day of my graduation. I made an appointment with beauty saloon at 5 am, and I woke up at 5.10 am. WTH? -______-

This is my jolie-belle-beautiful make up did by Lia Saloon, Ngoresan.
Did I look great on my special day, huuh? :p


I was very very happy surrounded by peoples I love. My lovely family, boyfie, and many best friends came to my gradution ceremony. What can I say except: I LOVE YOU DAMNMUCHOS!!!







This is not the end, but this this an wide open door to real life! At least I can take a breath for my long journey of education. I wanna struggle more for my future endeavour! I should work very very hard, I always believe GOD be with me everyday, no doubt of HIS miracle. Just enjoy the life trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment